<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d38260369\x26blogName\x3d~~+IrA+cUtEy+~~\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://iracutey.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_SG\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://iracutey.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d4354490815150241623', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 16, 2009
@ 3:56 PM

Buzy To talk about the picture below!
So wanna talk about my brother's Birthday Party!
We Invite our cousin, Family!
The cake was Nice!
Then we play Uno With our Auntie & cuzzins!
hahaa!!
Very Fun!!
We take picture & Until now i dont know where is the photo!
I just want to say to my bro,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!:D
Yesterday I slept at 2am because I watched
A funny video! so funny until i got headache!
Actually we want to order McDonald
But we are very tired until we cannot wke up!
& Yesterday i played our laptop at my room but
my bro & sis played at my bro room
then we chat & webcam, I take pic wen they pose at the webcam!
So fun!
The pics are upload at my Facebook!
Will update soon!
Any now I just wanna say
I love SleeQ & Justin Bieber!








Miss Irah ♥

Name Nur Syahirah aka. Irah
Age 13.
Single and Available
I'm A sleeQfan!(: Love SleeQ & Justin Bieber!
Photobucket

Say Smthg! ♥



Dearest ♥

Officially SleeQ blog♥ SleeQ blog♥ Kak Jihan Nursya Imah Kak Selynna Abang Ain;Cousin Pearlcelia Fieka! eleena! rieffa! Fana! Azura! Aai! Haanneehh! Farhana Malaysian bestfrend! Asya! Amirah Rasyiqah Irfa! Umairah Firzanah Faekah Allen 1F blog Fazirah Shahida SyafiqahZ Rushiqah!

Music ♥


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com